The CabbagetownCare Program.
Pet Wellness in Cabbagetown.
Preventive healthcare incorporated in the CabbagetownCare™ plans involve a multi-faceted approach that includes a comprehensive veterinary assessment of your pet’s health over it’s lifetime, while offering a predictable cash flow.
Some liken the importance of veterinary wellness plans to the value of performing regular preventative maintenance on your automobile (oil changes, brakes etc.) to avoid large, unexpected future bills. A strong argument can be made for applying this same concept to your cherished, furry family member.
Why it’s a good deal for you and your pet.
- Cost Control: Preventative care plans can help spread out the cost of your pet’s routine veterinary care.
- Improved quality of life and longevity.
- Receive discounts on ALL retail items: Includes prescription food and treats.
- Receive discounts on elective surgery and micro-chipping*
- Early illness detection, when disease is easiest to treat.
- Timely recognition and prevention of budding behavioural problems.
- Pain detection to prevent stress and suffering in a FearFree™ clinic environment.
- Increased Quality of Life for Pet Parents: The human-pet relationship makes people happier and healthier.
All CabbagetownCare plans begin with a Comprehensive Annual Physical Exam. This initial appraisal is critical in developing a baseline assessment of your pet’s health. From this, we are able to determine what action to take, if any, to proactively address potential breed-specific and/or lifestyle-based health concerns.